Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tender Mercies

Of all the things I have learned in my life, the one that I have learned not to question is the Lords time line. It is usually NEVER my time line and I have yet to perfect the patiently waiting part. But this week His time line and ours is in perfect sync. For reasons I don't know Heavenly Father has seen fit to allow us to wait on the new addition. I started having complications a week ago and today was confirmed that I am no longer expecting. Now while this news really was disappointing at the same time it is a huge blessing. We have spent a lot of time pondering what the point was if it was just going to end like this, Terry and I both feel our eyes have been opened to the possibility of another, something, up to this point we were completely blocking, only now we will really be able to prepare and plan. We are disappointed but really feel looked out for. So as this news is not sunshine and flowers to me it is a huge testament that Someone who knows me better then myself is watching out personally for me and my family, and for that I am so grateful.

7 comments:

Ryan Jones said...

You have such a great perspective on this. What a roller coaster of different emotions you have felt in the past month! We are thinking of you all right now.

Misty said...

I can only imagine the roller-coaster of emotions you have been on! I am so sorry for your loss, because like you said, even though you weren't expecting it, a new baby to good parents is always a blessing.

I agree about tender mercies, even though life isn't what we plan or expect, if we follow the Lord's plan, it will end up 10 times better than we could have ever hoped for.
Love you guys tons!
Misty

Tiffany said...

Although it is not jump up and down news-I am happy everything worked out well, and that this happened eary on before you became attached to the idea. I've been thinking a lot about you and the predicament you were having this last little bit and this strengthens my testimony as well that the Lord knows what is best for us and that He wants us to be happy.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry that you have to go through this. If there is any way I can help out, please don't think twice about calling me. Take care.

Dianne said...

I'm sorry. And I'm grateful to be able to hear your wonderful testimony as you grow to understand His will for you and your family. We love you and I know Heavenly Father must have many blessings to come for you.

Annalee and Buck said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Sara. I'm so amazed at your strength through all of this :) You and Terry both are really strong with everything that has been dealt to you :) If you guys need anything let us know and you are always in our prayers

Molly said...

Okay so first off, I am freaking out. Just today I found out from Nicole that you are pregnant and I was totally feeling your pity party so I had to check out your blog and read the details. Then I read your latest post and I want to cry! I can totally understand your emotions. Heavenly definitely has a plan for each of us and we are constantly trying to learn what that is! Time for a girls night out I think!