Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Whoa there . . .

This is a lot, I know, but I take all these cute pictures of my kids then I never post them so here they are my "catch up" blogs



Over Thanksgiving break Terry decided to build a couple of rope swings in the backyard for the kids. As soon as we moved into this house they discovered our neighbors swing and beg everyday to play on it, so Terry decided to just put one up, Huge Success! The minute they come in from school they stuff some food in their faces then they are out the door. I thought the cooler weather would deter them but nope! It has been great.
So where is Ryan when the kids are having so much fun, where do you think . . . Any where he is not supposed to be that can be accessed quickly!




One night the kids were "attacking" EVERYTHING! Planning their strategy then bombing us with toys or surrounding us at gun point, so during one of there planning sessions Terry sneaked off turned into the "bad guy" and launched a counter attack, it was a good 20 minutes of entertainment!












Why do people have animals again??????



Just cute!


this happened over the summer and every time I see this picture I think I need to post it. Raegan had her friend over for a tea party. Raegan can not have a tea party unless she is dressed up. this particular occasion she came out with these . . . .

I think I am in BIG trouble!




The other day we were getting out all of our Christmas stuff (took about 5 minutes :P) while we hanging the stockings Dalyn asked, "Isn't Christmas Jesus' Birthday?"

"Yep it is."

Dalyn, "then why do we have STOCKINGS?"

Good Question D!

2 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

Cute pics of the kids! I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving though, and that picture of Reagan's tea party? Priceless.
And I'm really glad you liked my cookie post :) I put it up for everyone to get a good laugh so I'm glad you put it on yours to share the humor :)

Jaime said...

Hahaha! If Ellie takes after my side of the family, the tea party picture of her will totally be acurate ten years from now!!